Monday, December 24, 2012

The Differential!!

It's been coming since I completed the Fall semester 2012 on Friday. This, by far, has been the most hectic, grueling and challenging semester in so many aspects! I have taken a lot of hits, doing a lot of things I shouldn't have been doing and the home-sickness(not that intense!) put up a formidable problem for me to survive this semester.
But, I have survived!!
On the brighter side, I have learnt new things, new realizations and a thought of how I want my life to go. The purpose and the drive have always been there, just that in pursuit of some things my focus got partially deviated from where it should always be!!

Since Friday the 21st, every passing moment has been a pleasant feel of the homecoming. Yes, I am super excited to go home. 17 Months since I left home to come to the US and life has changed a lot, I have changed a lot. Which is what this post is about. The Differential!

The first bag I opened to do my packing was totally empty. I remember the days when I was packing to come here and I brought what not! Seeing at this empty bag, I wonder what am I taking back home? Gifts and Goodies aside, A changed me! I feel that I've evolved as a person since the days I left India. I have a better understanding to life, I'm more calm than angry and I'm way more compliant to others' preferences than just thinking about my own good(rather I would express it as that I think now also being in others' shoes!). In many more aspects, I believe I have changed for good and also in some cases otherwise. I definitely want feedback from all friends and family back home on how this has penned out.

Can't wait to be home, the place where I belong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment