Monday, August 20, 2012

An Idle Day = Lot of Thoughts!

Having two days off from work have been extremely welcome. Though I crave now to go back home, it's still a week away and the two days of inactivity brought a lot of thoughts. I always think that any day when I am not occupied with something is most likely going to be my worst day. As soon as my mind has nothing to do, I occupy myself with thoughts and quite some of them don't exactly please. Quite a lot has been thought over the weekend.

The weekend has been good in a way that I've talked to some people and had some extremely productive talks. Having such talks make me realize what's at stake here and where I should be focusing. I have an idea about what I am supposed to be doing and talking to these few people makes me realize that you can never, ever take your mind off the prize. There is a need to be focused and constantly hungry for what you want and there can be no diversions and nonsense. I am thankful to these well-wishers talking to whom has bolstered the set of ideas and things that need to be followed.

Also, I have damaged some relations which need to be mended. Well the latter part is what I am doubtful of. Now I realize how busy people can be and one shouldn't complain about that. I used to do that. Not anymore, now that I know how it is like. I have been out of touch with a lot of people and people don't take it well either. Some relations just have gone haywire due to miscommunication. I need to keep my thoughts to myself. Not everybody appreciates the way you think. Or atleast expressing it is not a good idea. Lesson learnt. But, I no longer care. I, like my old self, won't keep explaining myself and be servile to get a person back. I do it once, and then I don't care about it. People who understand need to be told once and the rest don't really matter. So, the bottomline is that I don't really care if a person does not approve of the way I think. Might come across as obnoxious but then if you be as defined above, you are disrespected, taken for granted. I no longer go that way. Keep focused. People who are friends will always be there.

Also, I am all set to go back home in a few months' time. It's so exciting to return back and see family and friends. It's going to be one hell of a trip which I am eagerly looking forward to. I am already buzzing and in the excitement to go home. Can I just go home right now and skip the semester? Bazinga!! #INDIACalling

There were so many other thoughts, but I guess I would save them for me to ponder. Till next time! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment