So, finally my internship is complete and I am back to Maryland amongst friends. The feeling I had returning from the airport to home can be said to be analogous to returning home to India. I felt that excitement and anxiousness to just get home, see all friends and well-wishers and just relax. It had been a great but exhausting internship but getting home and seeing my amazing room-mates and friends is a fun of a totally different kind. So many people I love are here and this certainly is a home to me now!
Some things have changed, some people have changed. I don't care about either of them now. I have my mind in the right place to start the semester. Some good time and rest will get me up and running for the new semester. It's going to be tough with the course load plus my mind half way to India. But I guess I have always maintained focus when I need to and I guess I would keep doing that.
I do think though I need to control my anger a bit now. I do still get frustrated at some changes and alterations. But, I guess that is how things work. I do get upset about some friends going over their head and blowing me off. But I would just love to put the brakes and let it go. Time is the best teacher and for sure, I don't care for anyone who is way over their head.
This is going to be fun!! Life is good!! I have no regrets and I am enjoying everything as it comes.
Some things have changed, some people have changed. I don't care about either of them now. I have my mind in the right place to start the semester. Some good time and rest will get me up and running for the new semester. It's going to be tough with the course load plus my mind half way to India. But I guess I have always maintained focus when I need to and I guess I would keep doing that.
I do think though I need to control my anger a bit now. I do still get frustrated at some changes and alterations. But, I guess that is how things work. I do get upset about some friends going over their head and blowing me off. But I would just love to put the brakes and let it go. Time is the best teacher and for sure, I don't care for anyone who is way over their head.
This is going to be fun!! Life is good!! I have no regrets and I am enjoying everything as it comes.
I want to come back to Maryland too!!
ReplyDeleteI know. This is kind of like home now. You're coming next week right.. I'll see you then..
ReplyDelete