Monday, August 13, 2012

Life in the Sunshine State!!

After flying back and forth between Atlanta-DC-Texas, I have finally landed up in the dream place of all, California! I had always been surprised to why people rave so much to go to California and the all fuss about Cali always seemed over-rated to me. Now that I am here, I know what exactly all those people meant. This place is amazing!! Exactly the kind of place I would love to live in. Sunny Weather, Sun Shines all day and still you never feel hot as it is always cool and breezy, wide roads, nice places around and a good deal of Indian restaurants around as well. This is an amazing place.

On the work front, there is definitely more responsibility on me now as I have been assigned the project lead here in San Jose and it is very very hectic. The schedules are random, the work is hectic and you always have to be on call. 2 more weeks to handle it all and then I go back to College Park. The last sentence I wrote always makes me think. Back in College Park, I always involve myself in unnecessary crap with people who aren't worth it or either are worth it,, but the point here is I involve myself in too much nonsense. Here, I don't get time to talk to anybody. Schedule is simple. Work, Relax and Work again. Keeping it simple always helps. But the life in College Park has it's own plus points as well. There are always two sides of a coin.

I have been able to visit some beautiful places of California in the two days holiday that company gave me. And I feel really tired physically but I am recharged and ready to go for 2 more weeks before I go back to School. One thing I've learnt from past 2 moths of field work is that it's all about you, so don't crowd yourself with unnecessary thoughts, people and work. Do your own thing, Keep it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment