7/15/2012
All I can say right now is that "Life Is Good". I have no complaints what-so-ever right now. I always wanted to do an internship and work hard. Now that I have it, it's very pleasing. Learning new things, exploring new cities and earning decent money is every Grad Student's dream. I am extremely happy the way things are going for me right now. No Bumps for now, The car is going smoothly on the highway called life. These good times, are to be treasured and enjoyed as you never know what tomorrow brings.
People off-late have been telling me that I've matured a lot off-late. Some relatives I met on my recent field trip in Atlanta and some friends back here in CP as well think that's the case. I am surprised at that as I am believed to be juvenile and kid-like. Maturity is not something that is expected from me. Not that I am belittling myself, but that's the general thinking of people around me. People think of me as "impulsive bachcha" because of my actions and also, partly, because of my age. I am yet to think on that aspect as I don't feel anything has changed, or I am too busy to give it a thought. I would love some more feedback on this.
On a personal note, I have been out of touch with most of the friends I have. It's been so hectic that I haven't been able to keep in touch. Also, I have had brushes again with these feelings of Love. I have been thinking and over-thinking about this for some time. Apprehending the actions and indications of what someone thinks about you is trait, if possessed, can make you a fortune. Been there, done that. Succeeded once with that and then I also have failed at this before. Whenever I go into all this feelings things, it ends very bad for my relations with that person. It doesn't go well, most of the time, for me when I get caught up in all of this. Maybe, I am running away from all of this citing that I have my priorities and things to achieve before I get into all of this. I actually do believe that, but a part of me would disagree to that. This is a complicating situation. I am so glad that I have a busy schedule and hell lot of work to do that I can get this off my mind and work! Otherwise, it would have been a perfect recipe for disaster.
For now, I can just focus on working hard, learning new things and enjoy these good times while they last. Because, you never know what's coming for you, up the horizon!! This is what justifies what I follow "We must, always, Live for the Moment!!"
All I can say right now is that "Life Is Good". I have no complaints what-so-ever right now. I always wanted to do an internship and work hard. Now that I have it, it's very pleasing. Learning new things, exploring new cities and earning decent money is every Grad Student's dream. I am extremely happy the way things are going for me right now. No Bumps for now, The car is going smoothly on the highway called life. These good times, are to be treasured and enjoyed as you never know what tomorrow brings.
People off-late have been telling me that I've matured a lot off-late. Some relatives I met on my recent field trip in Atlanta and some friends back here in CP as well think that's the case. I am surprised at that as I am believed to be juvenile and kid-like. Maturity is not something that is expected from me. Not that I am belittling myself, but that's the general thinking of people around me. People think of me as "impulsive bachcha" because of my actions and also, partly, because of my age. I am yet to think on that aspect as I don't feel anything has changed, or I am too busy to give it a thought. I would love some more feedback on this.
On a personal note, I have been out of touch with most of the friends I have. It's been so hectic that I haven't been able to keep in touch. Also, I have had brushes again with these feelings of Love. I have been thinking and over-thinking about this for some time. Apprehending the actions and indications of what someone thinks about you is trait, if possessed, can make you a fortune. Been there, done that. Succeeded once with that and then I also have failed at this before. Whenever I go into all this feelings things, it ends very bad for my relations with that person. It doesn't go well, most of the time, for me when I get caught up in all of this. Maybe, I am running away from all of this citing that I have my priorities and things to achieve before I get into all of this. I actually do believe that, but a part of me would disagree to that. This is a complicating situation. I am so glad that I have a busy schedule and hell lot of work to do that I can get this off my mind and work! Otherwise, it would have been a perfect recipe for disaster.
For now, I can just focus on working hard, learning new things and enjoy these good times while they last. Because, you never know what's coming for you, up the horizon!! This is what justifies what I follow "We must, always, Live for the Moment!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment