Friday, July 27, 2012

Change.. The Only Constant??

Life is going thick and fast here in the field. I am out of touch with everybody. I work hard, toil and learn and do things that make me happy. I am very satisfied to do something that I like and this feels good. Being back home in CP, is a different thing and it also has its advantages. But I kind of like it this way. I involve myself with too much unnecessary crap when I am back at home. Unwanted fights, Excessive thoughts. There is no time for that here. All I think about is Work, Family and a few friends. Anybody beyond that is out of my day's scope. Some friends still manage to be in touch with me, while some have fallen out of touch. I don't find time to message them and catch up. Neither do they find it worth their time to contact me. I am perfectly fine with some people "changing". Rather I would say, some relationships in my life that are changing. You can say people close to me changing and as a consequence the relationships change. Which makes me come to the point. Is change always necessary? Why can't things just be nice and keep going smoothly down the highway of life? I would care less for all these but it just makes me think. Though, this is a line that is overly frequent in all my posts, but it just makes me think. I have come to terms with the changes in life and I am more than happy for people to change(barring a few). This is an interesting line of thought. Let's see where it gets. For now, I am just happy the way things are turning out for me.. This is the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment