Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Few Thoughts, A Few Realizations and A Renewed Approach!

It's been an eventful 3 weeks since the month turned over from May. I have went from the lows to the highs and learnt a hell lot about myself, people(relevance?, not really!!) and life in general.
I have noticed that I tend to take life extremely seriously and have a habit of being extra-anxious, most of the times it's over the top. It's not a good thing. I think I need to be patient to let things fall into place rather than always having the urge to make things work and fix it the way I want. I should let life surprise me rather than just stomping around trying to make things happen. Though, I have the faith that hard ass work always is rewarded, I need to get rid of the anxiousness. I always over-burden myself with the pressure of performing. It's like I have to. I burden myself with such pressure always. One of the reasons why I was so low when the month turned to June. I felt as if luck had deserted me, I hadn't worked hard. I cloud my mind with such vague and out of the blue thoughts. All is well now. I have what I wanted, and I am quite happy with that. Just anxious to start working and put my mind to work. Basically, with me it is that till the point my mind is working/I am occupied in something, I don't even think out of the work I am doing. But once I am idle, I just lose it! I over-think, over-analyze and over-burden myself with vague thoughts. It becomes important to focus and get-in at such times!!

People. One line sums them up totally. THEY NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME!! I am better off not thinking about them and doing my own thing. I have recognized the people who are genuine and who actually matter. The rest simply don't matter. It's not as if I despise them or have some differences with them, just that I don't find it necessary to cloud my mind about their BS! People lie and then try selling me their story. Point of fact, I find it extremely funny. I already make my decision in mind and then I just witness them trying to sell me a lie thinking I'll buy it. Their efforts make me laugh and pity them. What a life you live when you have to lie for doing what you want to!! No names, but in my close circle too I have one or two entertainers. It is fun! There's lot more than what meets the eye about everybody, there is always something hidden which surprises you and alters how you think about people. That is a fact.

It's been a great weekend so far. I am just restless as I am to eager to start working. I am certainly happy with the way things are progressing. Just that hopefully I can get out of here, start working, learn and be busy. I would love to do that after sitting on my ass for a month hardly doing anything. I still suck at good-byes. I struggle to come to grips right away with idea of parting with the people I love. I hate it. But then that is the way life works. You part with people, they move-on, you move-on and in future, someday, you meet them and see how far life has come. There are so many ways to stay in touch today with the era of smartphones and social networking, but I feel that there is nothing like conversing with somebody in person. It's a experience that no social networking or chat can give you. It's unique.

Life always changes. It keeps changing. One day, you will be flying high and the next day you will be treading in the abyss'. That is life. You have to endure, learn and evolve every passing moment. Each event is a lesson. A learning experience. I am just learning to master the art. So these experiences are welcome. No need to complain. Life's only true purpose, after all, was to be interesting and educating..

A personal note: I love you mummy! I have nothing, but gratitude to express for everything you've been to me over the past year. The scoldings, the motivations, the guidances.. I'll miss you bad!! Thanks for the wonderful memories and I shall see you real soon!! Good luck!!

Till next time.. when the time is right.. see you, dear diary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment