It is now evident that I really suck at saying good-bye to people I am attached to. Everybody does I guess and that is perfectly normal. I am just back from saying good-bye to a friend who I might not see again(Hope I will, but let's imagine the worst case scenario). I can give him many adjectives that I can think of. But I would sum it up as he is a person I look up to. An inspiration. From the day I came here to today, I would say he is the best friend I've made here and the only friend I trust. I fare him well for his future and I will deeply miss him.
Getting back to the topic, what is it about goodbyes that make you hate the whole thing? I've never been good at it. I don't like it at all. I try to be as detached as I can but then you cannot be alone for the whole life without friends and believing in nothing. It's just not possible according to me. You definitely need some friends to confide in apart from your family. It's a difficult prospect saying goodbye to that class of people, who actually matter in your life.
As things stand, I need to stop thinking! Cherish the memories, Focus on what I need to do and stay on it!! People come into your life and leave. It's the way of life and it cannot be altered. I guess I just need to cherish the memories, treasure the knowledge and lessons I've learnt and be thankful for everything.
That said and done. I really need to focus, keep calm and get my head in place to achieve things. Let's hope tomorrow will be a different day. My head is in the right place, just need to get it around and not get frustrated. There is enough motivation for me to get my ass moving and work hard.. So to that I rally "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!"
Getting back to the topic, what is it about goodbyes that make you hate the whole thing? I've never been good at it. I don't like it at all. I try to be as detached as I can but then you cannot be alone for the whole life without friends and believing in nothing. It's just not possible according to me. You definitely need some friends to confide in apart from your family. It's a difficult prospect saying goodbye to that class of people, who actually matter in your life.
As things stand, I need to stop thinking! Cherish the memories, Focus on what I need to do and stay on it!! People come into your life and leave. It's the way of life and it cannot be altered. I guess I just need to cherish the memories, treasure the knowledge and lessons I've learnt and be thankful for everything.
That said and done. I really need to focus, keep calm and get my head in place to achieve things. Let's hope tomorrow will be a different day. My head is in the right place, just need to get it around and not get frustrated. There is enough motivation for me to get my ass moving and work hard.. So to that I rally "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment