Monday, October 8, 2012

The Past, Always Haunts but Teaches a lot!!

As they say, your actions of past always come back to haunt you.. but the way I see it they always present the chance to learn something new.. something important and substantial..Sometimes it might be otherwise as well that it brings back bad memories, but even in that I prefer to see the lesson I learn of it.

I had a very dear friend mention to me yesterday about an event of about 6 months ago, where I had acted extremely irresponsibly and hadn't been a great support when she needed me the most. I, still to this date, am not sure of who my real friends are, if any exist. I take it on a day by day basis and move on. That's how I get by here in these country. The friends I had back in India are the ones who I always consider closest to me. I always turn to them even if they are on the other side of the world when I am in trouble or distress. Bonds of friendship, strengthened in trust!

What I think of all the discussion is that I sometimes do act in a very juvenile manner. I'll get cross at small things and I kind of regret that I acted irresponsible and immaturely. I can only think, take it as a pointer and act accordingly in future. Nothing much you can do in such situations as there is no forgiveness.

On the other note, the new season of Dexter has started. Something I've been looking forward to all year long. Though a fictional character, he is kind of a person I want to be. Loving family, focused on work, no messing around.. The code.. Time to get back on track now.. Have done enough nonsense..

No comments:

Post a Comment