Friday, February 12, 2010

Life From My Viewpoint

This is a new experience. and frankly I am just penning out what is reverberating inside my head at this moment...

Life is basically as how we take it..either you make it, screw it or break it..Life is as of how you wish.It's a god given right to live the life the way you want to. Everybody lives the life, from the way he or she feels apt..

My Life..

Let's get started than..It's a very difficult thing to write about..Because no-one can tell you what I am all about. Very few people as of yet have been able to decode the enigma!! There's a certain mysterious enigma about me which people decipher into as various observations..But all are in a way off the real thing or either too vague to believe. There are very few countable people who could really be able to tell you what it is like living up with me. It's a tough task. and worth applauding all those who have been able to stick by me..

Communication is a necessity for me. I mean without that I just can't let a relation blossom..be it any damn thing..I need to talk to and feel the presence of people in my life..I don't know if it's a plus or a tick on the negative side. But that's how it goes for me..Breakdown in Communication is like THE END for me..

Someone who I term as closest to me..perfectly described me as follows..and its hell yeah correct..

It goes as follows...

"he is a mixed bag n understanding HIM is a challenge. that I njoy every moment. he is strong willed.. he has very strong sense of humour. he will die for his cloz-friends. he has an opinion about everything and he will want a discussion before anything different can be done. on the other hand I hv not seen so vulnerable.. so fragile and so sensitive guy. For him, friendship is to be treasured.. and hence everytime he comes across people who use friendship as a means of filling thier unused time... he feels hurt.. unfortunately there are soo many people in todays world who do not really understand friendship as pure as he likes to build... and that is his biggest asset..he is matured one who wants to take his own decision and at the same time he is a kid who will jump around.. laugh around.. and make u feel so special."


Enough for the first post..


Till next time when I hear voices in my head and decided to type it out..


V

No comments:

Post a Comment